Monday, September 24, 2007

The other camera

Several people have asked that I (the mrs) write a blog and several people have also wondered whether Ryan was really on this trip as there are hardly any photos of him. So, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and post some pics and let them speak for themselves.

Here are some pics from my camera:

Hiking in Cappadoccia valley


Catching up on some reading at a cafe in Krakow

Such a bundle of fun always!

Apparently Asians are not the only ones to sport these photo-squat poses

When in Rome

What are they staring at? (in Agrigento, Sicily)


Thinks he's a war correspondent

Taking in some fresh air in the Austrian Alps


Wondering why there's no one at the Louvre (for future reference, they are closed on Tuesdays!)


Tunnel in underground city of Goreme



Who's shinier?



View from the rooftop of our Florence pension


More Alps

More hiking in Cappadoccia valley

His trying to catch flies face

Ryan being Ryan

It's eatin' time!

Tackled by a wave yet managed to save his beer


Agrigento, Sicily

All in all, we have been having a fabulous time these past several months exploring all the nooks and crannies that Europe has to offer. We of course, will be back to see everything else (and there's a lot) that we haven't seen. And despite the thorns of homesickness, random ailments, and missing seemingly simple comforts of life, we are looking forward to the next big chunk of our trip - Asia... I expect to be inspired, to be tested, and to overdose in the different cultures... as well as the food. Can't wait!

Bye for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys.....well hopefully I'll join you at some point in Asia!!!!

Ryan, that's mean of you not call Christine on her birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Technology truly has become one with our daily lives, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.

(Submitted on NETPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)